Shenzhen Luen Fat Precision Technology Co., Ltd
Address: No. 61, Jixiang 1st Road, Pingdi Street, Longgang District, Shenzhen, China
Tel: +86-0755-84855589 +86-0755-89943885 13823185670 (Mr. Nie)
Copyright: Shenzhen Shenlianfa Technology Co., Ltd. 粤ICP备19106722号
Shenzhen Media Technology
In the future, the development trend of China's electroplating industry can be summarized into the following five points:
1. Decorative and functional plating technology will continue to develop. With the development of automobiles, electronics, household appliances, aviation, aerospace industry, construction industry and the corresponding decorative industry and the improvement of people's needs for beautification, the electroplating products The decorative and functional needs will increase significantly.
2. Some traditional decorative plating may be replaced by spraying, physical vapor deposition, etc., and the demand for functional plating products is on the rise.
3. Some highly polluting electroplating processes may be replaced by the clean electroplating industry, such as cyanide-free electroplating, trivalent chromium plating, cadmium-based, and chrome-plated coatings, which will have an upward trend.
4. Some high-tech technologies with good performance and no pollution will enter the Chinese market, such as Dacrotized coating, Corrosil process, etc.
5. The management level of enterprises is low. Most electroplating enterprises still follow the extensive management mode and adapt to the market's ability to change.
Except for some joint ventures and export enterprises, most companies do not have a sound industrial management system, and most companies lack plating analysis and coating testing equipment and technical strength. The development direction of electroplating enterprises is strictly speaking that it should develop with the development of national manufacturing. As far as manufacturing is concerned, the world's manufacturing centers are now moving to China, so some advanced equipment and advanced manufacturing methods are also being transferred to China. The supporting electroplating industry must also conform to the development of modern manufacturing. Strictly speaking, the level of domestic electroplating technology is not much different from that in foreign countries. We all know that some foreign-invested additives companies are promoted in China. The gap between domestic and foreign companies is mainly in equipment, that is, in electroplating equipment, especially in electroplating industry. The level of the equipment is very different. One is equipment investment, and the other is that the manufacturing level of equipment is still relatively low. The future direction of electroplating enterprises must be the survival of the fittest. Only adapt to the development of modern manufacturing, on the one hand is the quality of products, on the one hand is the after-sales service system, as well as the level of equipment and equipment, and then environmental protection, the implementation of the enterprise is the level of water treatment.
The output of electrolytic aluminum in Shandong is about 810,000 tons, ranking first in the country. The output of electrolytic aluminum in Xinjiang is about 540,000 tons, ranking second in the country. In the past six months, the output of electrolytic aluminum in Xinjiang has been basically stable. The debt cost and transportation impact have restricted the local production speed. Xinjiang Zhonghe has resumed production. Tianlong Mining is expected to start production in December, and it is expected that Xinjiang's electrolytic aluminum production will be produced in December. Will increase slightly.
Guangdong Electroplating Equipment Manufacturer Shenzhen Shenlianfa Precision Technology Co., Ltd. fully assists the electroplating industry to achieve new heights, heavy quality, safety and environmental protection!